Content and SEO marketing in Florida are two of the best ways to boost your business's organic traffic online. By writing quality, helpful content for your audience and optimizing it for SEO, you can attract customers and build trust for the long haul.
But let’s face it - creating amazing content is difficult. Your creative well will sometimes run dry.
As a small business owner who’s also in charge of creating content, it critical to follow pages bigger than yours. It’s a great way to identify what works and what doesn’t. More importantly, you can use it to generate ideas for your Florida content and SEO marketing.
So, who should you look to when your creative juices run dry? Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson of course!
The Rock is among the highest-paid actors in the world. He has over 220 million followers on social media, and one of the reasons why he’s so successful today is his connection to his fans.
The Rock does four things consistently that enable him to create engaging posts that get more likes and shares. These are :
When you’re in the process of content creation, keep these four things in mind so you can develop impactful content that’s engaging and cultivates relationships with your audience. And, don’t forget to invest in Florida SEO marketing to boost your content’s visibility on search results!
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson often talks about his childhood upbringing on social media and in interviews. By talking about the past, The Rock is showing people that his upbringing wasn’t all too different from ours. As a result, he can connect with his audience and build trust and credibility.
For your small business, you want to talk about how it all started. What was the reason you put up your business? What was your struggle behind it all?
Talking about your business's origin story allows your audience to connect with you on a deeper level. It shows them that behind the business is a human too seeking to make a difference or give their family a better life.
Consider writing pieces or speaking in videos about your business' story. It's a great way to show how passionate you are and allow potential customers to see you from a fresh perspective.
The Rock shares a post showing off his cousin's reaction to him buying her a car. By showing his strong connection to family, he’s giving people a look at why he works so hard.
This doesn’t mean that you should buy your cousin a car too – not at all. What you want to show in your posts though is the reason why you care so much.
Why do you want to deliver quality products and services? Why are you so keen on keeping your costs low? Is it because of your employees? Is it because you're an advocate for fair trade? By showing off why you're putting emotions and faces behind your products and services.
This makes you more trustworthy and reliable. It humanizes your business and allows you to put out content that inspires.
Let your customers in on what you know and how you know to establish credibility.
Wisdom is often universal and takes many forms. Consider sharing success stories or tales of failure to let your clients know that they can trust you and that you know what you’re doing. You can also show off your accolades and awards in a post. You don’t
You don't have to be a public speaker to be able to make an impactful speech or to inspire people viewing your content. It all comes down to your authenticity. Speak from your heart about what you know and how you got this far.
Educate your audience by sharing expert advice. Thought leadership practices can help build your brand image and boost your business’s bottom line.
Did you know that The Rock is a comedian? Aside from sharing inspiring content, he also shares humorous posts. He takes part in internet challenges with Kevin Hart just to give their audience a good laugh.
Humor can help build trust and make you more likable. But if humor isn't your strong suit, don't force it. You don't have to go above and beyond to be able to create a funny post from scratch.
You can simply use existing memes, join TikTok challenges, show bloopers of your staff at work, or maybe one of your staff has a great sense of humor – tap into that!
Showcasing your staff is another great way to humanize your brand. It puts faces behind your business and makes them seem fun and trustworthy to the audience. As a result, potential customers are more likely to convert!
You must optimize the content you put out for Florida SEO marketing. It ensures better visibility, which helps generate more engagement and potential customers.
Whether you’re writing a blog post or a social media caption, it’s important to talk directly to your audience. Use conversational language to make your communication more personal.
Aside from being more conversational in your content, it’s also important to provide an avenue where your most loyal customers can reach out and connect with you.
The Rock uses Twitter to talk directly to his fans, and people love it. He receives an overwhelming number of responses, which helps establish a connection and retain his fanbase.
By allowing your customers to give you feedback, openly share their thoughts, and get together with like-minded individuals, you can build a community around your small business, gather insights, and improve your business.
You can create a group chat or an exclusive Facebook page where you can talk directly to your audience and provide your most loyal customers an avenue to share their thoughts and whatnot.
Aside from these tips from Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, we also want to share tips as your go-to digital marketing and SEO agency in Florida.
1. Determine major business events and holidays. Take note of the occasions that don't change from year to year so you can use these overarching themes to create relevant content in advance.
2. Set a consistent publication schedule. Posting regularly boosts your presence online and it gives your audience something to look forward to. If you decide to only post three times a week, ensure that one post is educational, and the other is entertaining, and don't forget about promotional.
3. Answer your customers’ questions. Create articles, videos, and social media posts that address your customers’ questions. Not just the frequently asked ones but also those that will push them to convert.
4. Create entertaining and educational content related to your offerings. Think about how-to videos, tutorials, a round-up list, quizzes, and fun surveys.
5. Use user-generated content to put the spotlight on your customers. What better way to make your customers feel heard and important than to share their posts about your products or services? It's also a great way to showcase social proof and convince potential customers to buy.
6. Balance between evergreen and trendy content. Aside from sharing content that will forever be useful to your audience, you also want to show your audience that you're on top of the latest news in your industry by sharing trends.
7. Monitor your competitor’s content and identify a gap. Differentiate your content from your competitors by filling gaps and creating better pieces. You want to stay abreast of what other businesses in your industry are discussing. It can give ideas for topics you never have thought of.
8. Use Florida SEO marketing to your advantage. You want your content to appear first when users are searching for the solutions you offer. By positioning your business first in front of the right audience, you can attract customers, increase brand awareness, and boost your bottom line!
The key to creating engaging content continuously is to create a structure that's uniquely your own and that works for your business.
Remember value, identity, emotion, and community. Integrate this into your content creation system. They’re the key to generating attention to your content every time.
At Digital Resource, our digital marketing specialists will work with you to create a custom content plan that will help put your business ahead of your competitors and generate more leads.
Contact us today to know how we can make this possible for your business!